The Soul Space’s beautiful Bulimba wellness centre is a tranquil and nurturing space to rest, retreat and recharge. Set beside the beautiful Inna Bliss yoga studio, it provides the perfect setting to take time out from the daily rush, drop into deep nurturing and healing time, and find a new lease on life.
What treatments are available?
The Soul Space provides a unique combination of therapies:
- Energy Healing: lets you instantly cleanse and release old energies, including stress, worry and fatigue, and recharge your energy to regain vitality. Release old patterns holding you back, and have your energy systems rebalanced to create new empowered ways of being.
- Transpersonal Life Coaching: provides support and guidance to access your innate wisdom that drives your life decisions to create your passions in life. Practical steps to bring your goals and visions to life.
- Holistic Counselling: provides deep support and healing when you’re going through strong challenges in life. A nurturing and understanding space to talk through your problems and find the way through them, no matter what they are.
- Bach Flower Remedies: plant-based energetic medicine, to harmonise strong emotional states and gentle support your healing journey.
- Meditation: calm the mind and drop into a state of peace, tranquility and inner connection, with meditative and mindfulness techniques and visualisations.
- Reiki: a gentle energy therapy to cleanse and rebuild the whole body.
Founder and therapist Elle Reynolds and the team provide a nurturing, deeply present healing space for you to access powerful shifts in your life.
Are after-hours sessions available?
Yes! Healing and therapy sessions are available all day Saturdays in the Bulimba wellness space, perfect to cleanse and release the energy of the week just gone, and recharge with a clear focus for the weekend and the cycle of the next week.
Telephone and Skype sessions are also available, if travel to the centre isn’t practical or if this better suits your needs.
How can I book in?
Call or text Elle on 0402 904 011, email, or enquire.
What does the centre look like?
Browse through pictures of the beautiful Bulimba wellness space below!