Skype and Telephone Sessions
Skype and telephone sessions are available, if travel to an appointment in person is not possible or if this form of appointment better suits your needs.
Skype and phone sessions are conducted just like a face to face session, but with the interaction done over the phone or via the free online video conference program Skype. You can do the session in the place that’s most comfortable and convenient for you.
There is a growing body of research on the benefits and advantages of therapy by telephone or Skype, which include:
- Access to the sessions of your choice even if you’re unable to travel or don’t live in the local area
- Flexibility to continue with sessions even if you’re travelling or have limited time availability
- Comfort and convenience of doing appointments in your own personal space, or in a setting that most benefits you
- Some people find additional ease and security in undertaking sessions from their own home, making support easier to access and continue with
Free Initial Consultation
A 15-minute initial consultation is available, free of charge, to discuss your needs and whether phone or Skype sessions will be of benefit for you.
The initial consultation gives you dedicated time to:
- Discuss your individual situation and needs;
- Understand how phone or Skype appointments work and what to expect;
- Discuss any questions or concerns you have;
- Plan the best approach to addressing your needs and goals;
- Understand what to expect from the therapy approach.